Suhagra— the budding generic drug for treating impotence.
Suhagra has blossomed as a generic-equivalent medicine of Viagra which has unique pharmacological properties.
This replica of branded equivalent Viagra also consists of Sildenafil Citrate as the active salt component.
The salt— discovered by Pfizer in late 1980s— holds the unique ability to resolve s*x life by giving men a persistent erection.
Suhagra rises as a proven hope for treating erectile dysfunction in men at a cost-effective budget, thereby minimizing the need for expensive medical aid such as Viagra and surgery.
A p*nis may stop functioning, and a lot of factors contribute to it in different ways. There are two significant groups of s*xual dysfunction. One because of psychological reasons and second because of physiological reasons. While some get troubled with psychological causes such as stress, depression, infidelity, and lack of attraction to the partner; the physiological causes may vary between anything such as lack of libido, dropping rates of s*xual desire, diseases such as diabetes, neurological conditions, etc.
S*xual potency and emotional conditions are two interdependent entities of the same cycle. When a man has decent s*xual potency, his psychological conditions allow him to enjoy firmer erection further. And when his s*xual potency stops him from s*xual intercourse, his detrimental mental state further deteriorates his s*xual charm. And the same can be said for vice-versa.
How Suhagra works?
A person who has erectile dysfunction has a low level of cGMP— the neurotransmitters which are responsible for delivering and receiving s*xual messages to and fro from the brain to the p*nis.
Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes are known to kill the level of cGMP in the body which, in turn, reduces the ability of the p*nis to stand tall during s*xual intimacy.
As the level of PDE5 shoots up and cGMP plummets, the blood vessels in the p*nis lose the elasticity and constrict which barres blood from entering into the p*nis.
This, as a consequence, prevents the p*nis from erection.
As mentioned, Sildenafil— the active component of the medicine— enters into the bloodstream and act as an elasticized.
It acts as a vasodilator by inhibiting the action of PDE5 enzymes and elevating the level of cGMP.
The better the cGMP level, the higher the chances for the p*nis to shoot up by s*xual stimulation.
Sildenafil-crammed Suhagra dilates the blood vessels of the spongy penile tissue and helps higher blood displacement, which ultimately results in an erection.
Quick beneficial facts about Suhagra
Suhagra is a brilliant choice for men possessing s*xual problems because of the following reasons.
- The onset of the drug: The reaction of the drug starts as early as 30 minutes to 60 minutes; however, in specific tests, Sildenafil-based Suhagra has shown an early response in 12 to 15 minutes.
- The efficiency of the drug: The drug is efficient for as long as four to six hours. It means that a respondent can take it 4 to 6 hours before having a s*xual session.
- Dosage of drug: It’s recommended to take Suhagra once in 24 hours. Any act of administration which violates the prescription level may cause side-adversaries.
- Easy availability: Unlike Viagra, it’s readily available online or over the counter. Thus, it covers the need of many s*xually frustrated males.
- Pocket-friendly: While a single Viagra tablet may cost you up to 30 dollars, Suhagra 100 Mg price is pocket-friendly and one of the cheapest ED-medications which respects your bank balance at a lesser price than 1 dollar.
Permissible Dosage of Suhagra
Developed by Cipla, the company looks to target all types of patients with a complete Suhagra family pack which varies in doses.
Furthermore, Cipla designs sprays and chewable tablets for quicker action and pleasing the patients who don’t go well with the oral route of admission.
Suhagra Family: Suhagra 25 MG, Suhagra 50 MG, Suhagra 100 mg, Suhagra Duralong Spray, Suhagra Force 50.
The idea of having a variety of doses is to connect with the patients of all the demographics based on their tolerance level.
The deciding factors for the permissible level
Your doctor will look into your medical condition and decide what suits you the best. To get the best dosage, you should look forward to clearing your medical history.
- New user: If you are a new user, the doctor may prescribe you the drug of the lowest level, i.e., Suhagra 25 mg
- Returning user: Based on your first experience, if the drug didn’t respond well to your ED, the doctor may elevate the level to Suhagra 50 mg or Suhagra 100 mg. If your body can’t tolerate the minimum level, you should look for other medication.
- Medical background: If you are already consuming other medications, your medical advisor may look into cross-reactivity and then adjudge the level of the drug.
- Frequent s*x lover: If you love multiple s*xual events in a day, your doctor will ask you to avoid administrating it on multiple-occasions in a day. Probably, Suhagra isn’t the right choice if you are a frequent love-maker.
The patients should responsibly look at the following factors.
- Why do they need this drug?
- Their age and weight.
- What’s their medical condition?
- Their characteristics of the body.
- The extent to which erectile dysfunction has affected their s*x lives.
Precautions while taking Suhagra
Since Cipla Suhagra contains Sildenafil, it acts the same as Viagra. The component was initially studied for high blood pressure. It was later discovered that apart from controlling the blood pressure, it enhanced the blood flow in the p*nis.
So, the onus is on us that we take this medicine responsibly as the drug has shown hypotensive properties which may lower down the blood pressure by dilating the arteries and vessels of the system. Slight negligence may increase the danger of cardiogenic collapse, heart attack, and stroke if the patient’s cardiovascular proceedings don’t support drug reaction.
A patient shouldn’t manipulate doses without consulting the specialist, and should always look to stick to the prescription.
Although Suhagra’s review is positive, you should keep it at arm’s length if you are using medicines for the following diseases.
- a severe form of cardiovascular disorders;
- an acute form of nephros and hepatic disorders;
- Serious gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- plastic induration;
- The abnormal physical reaction of Sildenafil.
Suhagra tablet is contraindicated when you are taking these drugs.
- Drugs like Nitroglycerin which have nitrate content.
- Drugs like Riocuglate which contain soluble guanylate cyclase.
- Alpha-blocker medicines like terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), & doxazosin mesylate (Cardura). Alpha-blockers potentiates the hypotensive properties. Admitting Suhagra 100 Mg and Alpha-blockers together may result in dipping blood pressure and fainting.
- Protease inhibitor drugs like indinavir (Crixivan), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), atazanavir (Reyataz), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), darunavir (Prezista), etc. inhibit the virus from multiplication but interfere with Suhagra functioning.
- Any other alternative ED-medication such as Avanafil, Tadalafil, Udenafil, etc.
How to admit Suhagra in the system?
Suhagra is available in various forms; however, if you are using tablets, follow the following points.
- Don’t break the tablet in half.
- Don’t chew the tablet.
- Use a glass of water for swallowing it.
- Don’t crush it into powder form.
- Avoid intravenous administration by converting the tablet into a liquid solution.
Ways to take it.
- If it’s a tablet, use the oral route of administration and swallow it at least half an hour before s*xual intercourse.
- If it’s a spray, use it as per information leaflet.
- If it’s in a chewable form, taste the flavor and put it slowly into the system.
Side effects of Suhagra
Although Suhagra 100 mg reviews have been rave and acceptable, if not taken under medical supervision, it may lay you open to mild to severe side-effects.
Beginners: Heavy eyes and headache are common symptoms.
Other adversaries include:
- Urinary tract infections
- Sensitivity to light
- Hearing loss
- Vision disturbances
- Sleep disturbances
- Muscle aches
Rarely reported side-effects:
- Priapism: It’s the condition in which erection doesn’t go away and lasts for more than six hours. Rush to your doctor immediately to prevent permanent penile damage.
- Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION): It’s a condition related to vision. Since PDE5 contributes to a bit of vision, its inhibition may prevent the blood flow in the optic nerves, henceforth, causing loss of sight. It can be painless and very dangerous.
- Tinnitus (ringing sound) or loss of hearing: Some people go through ringing sound or even the loss of audibility.
March to your medical supervisor for the mentioned side-effects.
Buy Suhagra and spice up your s*x life tonight, tomorrow, and every day. Suhagra by Cipla makes sure that you are doing well in your s*xual sphere.
Buy Suhagra online from Medypharmacy to lower the risk of the false product, and boast your virility among your ED-circle.