Oral medicines for erectile dysfunction are very effective. However, they too are drugs that have potential side effects. These side effects can vary from mild to severe ones and impotence medicines also have drug interactions to deal with.
Men using impotence pills are often concerned with knowing whether these side effects will bother them or not. If you have similar medical concerns then you should consult your healthcare provider. Busting any such doubts before using ED pills like Cenforce D, Tadalista 60mg, etc will make for a contended experience.
Common Side Effects of ED Medicines
- Flushed face
- Redness of skin
- Itching sensation
- Blurred vision
- Buzzing or ringing sound in ears
- Back pain
- Stomach pain
When do these side effects show up?
- It’s uncertain when these side effects may bother male health because not every male experiences them. Still, here are some circumstances that may trigger side effects to appear while using impotence medicines:
- When your body cannot gel with PDE-5 inhibitors (i.e. active ingredients like Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, etc) of ED pills (i.e. Fildena 50, Vidalista 20, etc).
- If you’re using any medicines that belong to the conflicting medicine list of the respective ED pills like:
- Medicines containing nitrates
- Other impotence medicines with the same or different active ingredient
- Antidepressant medicines
- Antifungal medicines
- HIV/AIDS medicines or more
- If you have had a heart stroke in the past six months or have a medical history with severe health issues like heart, kidney, liver, glaucoma, diabetes, etc problems.
- There could be more circumstances similar to the above-mentioned ones that increase the chances of side effects. Ask your doctor for more on this.
Some Rare Side Effects
- Urinary tract problems
- Bleeding while urinating
- Painful erections
- Erections lasting for over 5 hours
What to do if any side effects appear?
Common side effects are nothing to worry about. They disappear as soon as the active ingredient is discarded from the bloodstream. It usually takes 24 hours for the active ingredient to pass out to the body. This is the duration when you’re all set to take the next dosage.
The rare side effects may get you frightened, but you have to consult the doctor immediately. Delaying in visiting the doctor may worsen your health conditions.
Care to be taken
After knowing all the essential details regarding side effects, you should ensure that necessary care is taken so that these negative impacts don’t bother you. So, what you should take care of?
Ask your doctor about the possibilities of side effects and the actions you should take as they happen to you. This will help you stay away from negative consequences.
When you should avoid using ED pills?
Get information on the medicines not to use while using the prescribed impotence medicine
Above all, don’t use any ED medicine without getting a prescription from your doctor. Using any medicine without medical guidance can impose severe negative impacts on your health. Sometimes, these adverse effects could be hard to withstand. So, beware & go safe!